From: dfh@SCIRTP.UUCP (David F. Hinnant)
Newsgroups: net.unix
Subject: UNIX file size distribution info?
Date: Fri, 2-Aug-85 12:25:57 EDT

  I remember seeing a graph or table not too long ago giving the file
size distribution for an average UNIX system.  I.e., there were x files
of size y, x1 files of size y1, etc.  I thought this was in the BSTJ of
last October, but I don't see it now.  Does anybody know where I can find
this info?  Also, any info relating to command distribution by classes of
users (documentation, software engineering, secretarial, etc) is welcome.

					Thanks in advance,
--
				David Hinnant
				SCI Systems, Inc.