From: dfh@scirtp.UUCP (David F. Hinnant)
Newsgroups: net.micro.att
Subject: multiple filesystems on UNIX PC?
Date: Mon, 2-Dec-85 23:07:40 EST

Is there an easy, "canned" way to segment the 7300's disk into multiple
filesystems?  I don't see any information in the installation guide
about this.  Granted with 10 or 20 MB there's not a lot of space, but I
have an application where I need to do this.

					Thanks In Advance,
--
				David Hinnant
				SCI Systems, Inc.