From: p...@pyuxqq.UUCP (Pat M. Iurilli)
Newsgroups: net.micro.pc
Subject: PC/VI now available
Date: Fri, 10-Jan-86 10:20:49 EST

A version of vi is now available that runs under MS-DOS.  It's from
Custom Software Systems, P.O.Box 551 MO., Shrewsbury, MA  00545,
phone 617-842-1712 for $149.00.  It is designed to run on an IBM PC or
compatible.  It's about time!
--
Pat M. Iurilli  Bell Communications Research  Piscataway, NJ
{allegra, ihnp4, topaz}!pyuxqq!pat