From: t...@ora.UUCP (Tim O'Reilly)
Newsgroups: net.unix,net.text
Subject: Permission to reprint -ms and -mm macros in a book
Date: Wed, 7-May-86 20:55:41 EDT

I am in the process of writing a book about text processing with UNIX.
The book covers vi, nroff/troff, etc. I was wondering if anyone out
there knows who I should contact at AT&T to find out if it is possible
to reprint selected portions of the -ms and/or -mm macros in the book,
as examples of macro design. The intent would not be to print the
whole macro set, but simply to use them for examples of how to do
various things.

Please reply by mail. Thanks.

Tim O'Reilly
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.