From: c.ste...@cooper.UUCP
Newsgroups: comp.text,comp.unix.questions,comp.unix.wizards
Subject: TROFF or NROFF drivers
Date: Thu, 19-Mar-87 10:12:23 EST

Can anyone either refer me to or send me information on how
to write driver tables for NROFF or TROFF?

                                   Craig Steinberger
                                   c.ste...@cooper.UUCP

From: patw...@unirot.UUCP
Newsgroups: comp.text,comp.unix.questions,comp.unix.wizards
Subject: Re: TROFF or NROFF drivers
Date: Sat, 28-Mar-87 00:08:47 EST

There is a book on UNIX Text Processing coming out in about two months
that will have appendices on writing ditroff font width tables.  It will
be published by Hayden/Sams; the authors are Tim O'Reilly and Dale
Dougherty of O'Reilly and Associates.

I'll post a short thing on them here over the weekend.

Pat Wood
bellcore!phw5!phw		(ignore the unirot address -- I only read
				 my mail here every few days)