From: dgmo...@watmath.UUCP
Newsgroups: comp.os.minix
Subject: yacc and/or lex for minix?
Date: Wed, 16-Sep-87 16:14:49 EDT

Does anyone have a public domain version of source for yacc or lex
for minix or messy dos? Or even for another OS if it is portable?

Or is it coming in the next version of minix?

Thanks...

---
dgmo...@watmath.waterloo.edu

>Does anyone have a public domain version of source for yacc or lex
>for minix or messy dos? Or even for another OS if it is portable?
>
>Or is it coming in the next version of minix?
>
>Thanks...
>
>---
>dgmo...@watmath.waterloo.edu

I don't know of any PD YACCs, but there is at least one cheap YACC out
there. Its name is "Bison" and is available for 25.00 from:

	The Austin Code Works
	11100 Leafwood Lane
	Austin, TX 78750-3409
	(512) 258-0785

I haven't used this product, but did buy the earlier version
(called yacc). It is a MSDOS product. If you really need a YACC
now, this may help. They also have lex for 25.00.

I have absolutely no connections with The Austin Code Works other
than as a normal customer.
--
--------------------"Well, it looked good when I wrote it"---------------------
 Verbal: Dave Burton                        Net: ...!ihnp4!laidbak!daveb