From: d...@killer.UUCP
Newsgroups: comp.os.minix
Subject: yacc lex uupc
Date: Mon, 21-Sep-87 20:52:27 EDT

During the next week or so I will try to post the sources to the pd yacc, lex
and uupc over the network. The uupc code is called dcp and was originally
put out on comp.sources.misc, if I am not mistaken. The code for yacc, lex
and prep is public domain and was taken from the decus user group programs of
the same name, the work was done by scott guthery, who runs Austin codeworks.
The programs lex, yacc and prep are based on the V7 programs and are set up
for desmet c compiler.

Thanks Don O'Connell