From: de...@mcmi.UUCP (Dennis Page)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.att,news.groups
Subject: Dividing comp.sys.att
Date: 29 Dec 87 15:02:22 GMT

Isn't it about time that comp.sys.att spawned comp.sys.att.3b1?

The idea being to separate discussions of the 3b1/7300 machines (which
are much more oriented toward personal computer use), from those of the
3b2s, 3b5s, etc. (oriented toward business/development use).

The amount of 3b1 traffic makes it difficult for those only interested
in the larger machines, and I would guess that a lot of 3b1 owners aren't
really interested in the 3b2+ machines.

--
Denny Page

Martha, the Clones are loose again!