From: hi...@swatsun.uucp (Eiji "A.G." Hirai)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.wizards
Subject: Help us defend against VMS!
Date: 29 Feb 88 03:53:44 GMT

Hello Unix Wizards!

	Our campus is almost on the verge of being turned into a VMS
filled campus due to the lack of knowledge of the person in charage of
computing services here.  The next couple of months will determine
what the campus computer scene will be like during the next decade.
This person has in mind buying Vaxes with VMS, and DECnet with lots of
money...

	Is VMS as horrible as I suspect or am I alone an thinking this?
Please help shed the light for us!  Please tell us what you think would be
reasons why you wouldn't buy VMS! (or why you would).  We need the help
of all you wizards out there.  Any examples you can think of will help!

	Thanks for your cooperation and knowledge.  Is VMS that bad??

						-a.g. hirai
						outgunned sysadmin
--
Eiji "A.G." Hirai @ Swarthmore College, Swarthmore PA 19081 | Tel. 215-543-9855
UUCP:   {rutgers, ihnp4, cbosgd}!bpa!swatsun!hirai |  "All Cretans are liars."