From: l...@CS.UCLA.EDU
Newsgroups: comp.graphics,comp.arch
Subject: Hardware Support for High Speed Graphics Computations
Date: 29 Mar 88 00:46:17 GMT
Sender: n...@CS.UCLA.EDU

Does anyone know about any research/papers on high speed architectures for
computer graphics computations? For instance, DEC has recently announced
the VaxStation 8000 and Texas Instruments has had their graphics chip out
for a while.

	Stephen Lui

	ARPA:  l...@cs.ucla.edu
	UUCP:  ...!{cepu,ihnp4,trwspp,ucbvax}!ucla-cs!lui