		      Kerberos Mailing List Archives

daemon@TELECOM.MIT.EDU (Jennifer Steiner)
Tue Jun 21 15:37:55 1988

To: kerberos@ATHENA.MIT.EDU
From: Jennifer Steiner <steiner@ATHENA.MIT.EDU>

Beta testers, are you out there?  Send news.  Have
you been able to build/install/use Kerberos?

Jennifer

P.S.  Sorry for the inquiries about Kerberos that have
      been appearing on this mail list.  Someone seems
      to have given out a pointer to the wrong mail list.

daemon@TELECOM.MIT.EDU (Jennifer Steiner)
Tue Jun 21 18:00:33 1988