From: l...@nth.UUCP (Loyd Blankenship)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.xenix
Subject: Help!
Date: 23 Jan 89 20:27:58 GMT

Ok, this is a general plea for someone with a minute to spare.  I have just
purchased SCO 286, and have a clone with a 40 meg and a 60 meg hard disk.
I am very interested in turning this into a public access box, as there isn't
one available in this area.  I also need to keep some DOS applications run-
ning.  If *anyone* who is doing something similar on a 286 and would be
willing to chat for awhile (my dime) about phone lines, modems, dos, and
other related issues, please e-mail me.  I'm sitting here in a pool of
manuals drowning.

Thanks in advance!

Loyd Blankenship   cs.utexas.edu!nth!loyd   (UUCP)