From: fjhenig...@watcgl.waterloo.edu (Frank J. Henigman)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.sgi
Subject: Are semaphores initialized?
Date: 25 May 89 00:57:24 GMT

Can someone from SGI answer this?  I scoured the documentation with no luck.
Are semaphores created with semget(2) initialized to some value (like zero)?
--
fjhenig...@watcgl.uwaterloo.ca                       Computer Graphics Lab
fjhenig...@watcgl.waterloo.edu   Frank J. Henigman   University of Waterloo