From: da...@gvgpsa.GVG.TEK.COM (David C. White)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.dec,comp.unix.ultrix
Subject: Looking for Benchmarks Between VAXstation 3100 and SUN 3/80
Date: 18 Jul 89 23:53:37 GMT

Does anyone have any hard data comparing the VAXstation 3100 (running
Ultrix) against the SUN 3/80?  SUN is claiming the performance is the
same as the VAXstation 3100 but I don't have a 3/80 to compare against
our VAXstation.  If anyone has done any benchmarks between these two
systems I would appreciate any data you may have gathered.
--
David White	Grass Valley Group, Inc.   VOICE: +1 916.478.3052
P.O. Box 1114  	Grass Valley, CA  95945    FAX: +1 916.478.3778