From: pa...@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Paul Connally)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.sgi
Subject: 4D/20 manuals
Date: 2 Aug 89 16:43:28 GMT

	What manuals are supposed to come with the basic PI?
	(just the standard software, no C, no NFS, etc.)

	Paul Connally            	pa...@boulder.colorado.edu
	University of Colorado  	High Voltage Electron Microscope Lab
	MCDB  -  Box 347 		"A higher potential for
	Boulder, CO  80309		                 better penetration."