From: bos...@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU (Keith Bostic)
Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted
Subject: BSD is looking for contributed software
Date: 25 Oct 89 01:39:52 GMT

There are a number of programs that we are trying to replace in the
next BSD release.  If you are aware of a publicly available version
of any of these programs (or you'd be willing to rewrite one of them)
please contact me.  In particular, I keep hearing rumors of a version
of units but I can't find it!

boggle ching clri dcheck dd factor icheck join ncheck quot sort
spell units wump

	Keith Bostic			+1-415-642-4948
	bos...@okeeffe.berkeley.edu
	uunet!bostic