From: gas...@STL-08SIMA.ARMY.MIL (Al Gaspar)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.perl
Subject: Perl3.0/6 on 3B2--HELP!
Date: 13 Dec 89 15:11:31 GMT
Sender: m...@uvaarpa.virginia.edu

Apologies to all if you saw this already.  I am trying to port perl 3.0
patchlevel 6 to a 3B2 running SysVr3 with Berkeley sockets.  I can
compile and load perl, but when I run TEST it core dumps on the
base.lex test 10.  A number of other tests also fail.  Has anyone
gotten perl to work properly on a 3B2?  To get things to compile and
load quietly I am only including <sys/time.h>, and I am using -lc_s,
-lnet, -lnsl_s, and -lm.

Thanks--

Al

--