		      Kerberos Mailing List Archives

Date: 12 Apr 90 16:33:30 GMT
From: cs.utexas.edu!usc!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!uakari.primate.wisc.edu!
uflorida!haven!aplcen!gregh@ohio-state.arpa  (Greg Hollingsworth)
To: kerberos@ATHENA.MIT.EDU

We've been experimenting with kerberos, and one problem I've found is
that installing kerberos on a host which needs to interact in a
heterogeneous computing environment may be a problem due to lack of
support for kerberos in vendor supplied network software.

I noticed in the latest DEC product announcements that kerberos would
be included in the next major release of Ultrix (4.0).  I'd like to
find out what other vendors, if any, have chosen to incorporate
kerberos authentication into their network software products.

Thanks in advance for any information you can supply.

	Greg Hollingsworth   	      (gregh@mailer.jhuapl.edu)