Date: 23 May 90 14:52:24 GMT
From: clyde.concordia.ca!news-server.csri.toronto.edu!utgpu!utzoo!
dciem!nrcaer!sce!cognos!craigs@uunet.uu.net  (Craig Statchuk)
To: kerberos@ATHENA.MIT.EDU

A question that I am sure has been asked 1000+ times:

*** Where can I get public domain source for kerberos? ***

{insert standard reply here and I will be quiet}

Seriously, I cannot run annonymous FTP from my site. Are there
any mail servers that can deliver the goods?

/CS
--
Craig Statchuk           USENET   : uunet!mitel!sce!cognos!craigs
Cognos Incorporated      INTERNET : craigs%cognos.uucp@uunet.uu.net