From: j...@rpp386.cactus.org (John F. Haugh II)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.internals,comp.unix.programmer
Subject: SVR4 shadow file info wanted
Date: 6 Nov 90 02:43:45 GMT

Can someone explain to me (without snooping about their source code)
what the new fields in the System V Release 4 /etc/shadow file are
for?  Four new fields were added since SVR3 and I don't have the
structure member names or their functions.

Please don't look at your source code to tell me this info - I need
the information to be "clean".  No verbatim copies from manuals
either.  As reward your name will appear in the credits the next
time I repost the shadow-login sources.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: j...@rpp386.cactus.org
"SCCS, the source motel!  Programs check in and never check out!"
		-- Ken Thompson