From: pml4...@rouge.usl.edu (Landry Patrick M)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.questions
Subject: BSD 4.4 hardware requirements question
Date: 12 Nov 90 23:31:33 GMT

My department would like to purchase some 386 machines in the near future.
I would like to make sure that the machines will be able to run 4.4 when
it is released. Is it possible for someone "in the know" (someone at
Berkeley or a beta site) to post a list of hardware that is slated to be
supported. I am assuming it will be a list of very "standard" names but
I would like to feel a little more confident. Thanks.
--
patrick
p...@cacs.usl.edu