From: j...@rpp386.cactus.org (John F Haugh II)
Newsgroups: alt.sources
Subject: beta test release of crash 2.0 for SCO Xenix
Date: 27 Feb 91 15:42:08 GMT

This is the latest version of the crash dump analyzer for SCO Xenix.
It was started in 1988 because SCO doesn't include the crash command.
I have added a few features recently because of discussions in
comp.unix.wizards about snooping around the kernel.  I use this command
to determine what is wedged and why.

As always, constructive comments are appreciated and earn you a place
in the README file.  Flames are ignored for the most part.

Unshar and enjoy!
--
Code
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: j...@rpp386.cactus.org