From: tri...@aerodec.anu.edu.au (Andrew Tridgell)
Newsgroups: comp.sources.wanted
Subject: looking for plot3d
Date: 8 Mar 91 19:21:55 GMT
Sender: n...@newshost.anu.edu.au

Plot3d is a 3 dimensional plotting program for unix with hidden line removal.

A few months ago I downloaded the program plot3d from somewhere on the
net.  I got it running on a DecStation 3100 under Ultrix 4 and have been
using it constantly, it is a great program.  Unfortunately I now need to
make some changes do the way it does plots but I have deleted the source
(when I was low on disk space) and didn't note which archive it came
from. I have now checked on 100 of the most popular archive sites and
can see no sign of it. The man page says that it was adapted from SIG
routines by Steven Kim, but no address is given.

If you know where I can get this, or you have a copy then PLEASE let me
know. Or if you know of a Steven Kim who is a unix C programmer then
please give me his address.

BTW: it is NOT the plot3d.tar.Z on sun.soe.clarkson.edu (that's a totally
different system). It is also NOT the 3dplot.tar.Z available from many
comp.sources.X sites (that's an excluseively X program)

					Many thanks,
					Andrew

---
Andrew Tridgell