		     Kerberos V5 Mailing List Archives

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 91 15:44:29 -0400
From: tytso@ATHENA.MIT.EDU (Theodore Ts'o)
To: msdrl!ajs@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: krb5-bugs@ATHENA.MIT.EDU, jtkohl@ATHENA.MIT.EDU

   From: msdrl!ajs@uunet.UU.NET (Anthony Starks)
   Date: Wed, 19 Jun 91 15:37:57 EDT

   I noticed that the troff -ms macros are included in the kv5 documentation.
   Is this legal? I was under the impression that -ms was still proprietary
   to AT&T. Perhaps what is shipped is a PD knock-off?

I'm not sure.  I'll have to check this one out.  I'll get back to ASAP;
if it turns out to be proprietary, we'll have to yank
doc/protocols/kerberos/tmac.* from the release.

Thanks for calling this to our attention!

							- Ted

I wasn't intending that *ANY* source for our documents save the api doc
would be made available.

What exactly is in the doc piece?

John