From: al@morgana.nothing (Al Petrofsky)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.questions
Subject: -mm troff macros
Date: 21 Jun 91 23:59:35 GMT
Sender: al@sono.uucp (Al Petrofsky)

I have some documentation formatted with these, but they don't seem to
exist under BSD, Ultrix, or SunOs.  Are they a system V thing?  Where
can I get them?
Thanks,
al

--
Al Petrofsky
sono!a...@sun.com

From: gw...@smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.questions
Subject: Re: -mm troff macros
Date: 22 Jun 91 20:28:35 GMT

In article < AL.91Jun21165935@morgana.nothing> al@morgana.nothing
(Al Petrofsky) writes:
>I have some documentation formatted with these, but they don't seem to
>exist under BSD, Ultrix, or SunOs.  Are they a system V thing?  Where
>can I get them?

The PWB Memorandum Macros (troff -mm) are part of AT&T's Documenter's
WorkBench package, which is available under license from AT&T for a
reasonable fee, and is also available from several third-party vendors
of enhanced DWB packages.  Some computer vendors offer DWB as a
supported add-on; Sun is not among these.