Newsgroups: gnu.misc.discuss,comp.unix.sysv386,comp.unix.misc
From: j...@ferkel.ucsb.edu (Jim Lick)
Subject: BSD Networking Release 2 tape?
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1992 23:54:21 GMT

I have been hearing quite a lot of talk about this tape
which supposedly includes a lot more of the BSD system
than was previously available.  Is this tape currently
available, or not yet released?  Is the material freely
distributable?  If so, is it available via ftp from
anywhere?

Thanks

                            Jim Lick
Work: University of California	| Play: 6657 El Colegio #24
      Santa Barbara		|       Isla Vista, CA 93117-4280
      Dept. of Mechanical Engr. |	(805) 968-0189 voice/msg
      2311 Engr II Building     |     "Don't be naive,
      (805) 893-4113            |      Don't deny what you see"
      j...@ferkel.ucsb.edu	|                -Erasure