From: a...@zurich.ai.mit.edu (Allan Adler)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.msdos
Subject: Public domain unix for PC's ?
Date: 8 Jan 92 04:17:37 GMT
Sender: n...@ai.mit.edu

Is there one ? If so, where can I get it ?

Allan Adler
a...@altdorf.ai.mit.edu

Newsgroups: comp.unix.sysv386
From: u...@mosque.huji.ac.il (ury segal)
Subject: 386's UNIX kernel source
Sender: n...@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 92 07:18:39 GMT

Does someone have (free) 386's UNIX kernel source ?

*  Ury Segal				*    Phone: Home: (02) 971187
*  Distributed Computing Project	*           Lab:  (02) 585762
*  Dept. of Computer Science		*    E-mail:
*  Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel *           u...@cs.huji.ac.il