From: rod...@buddha.ncc.umn.edu (Rick Odeen)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd
Subject: Where to ftp the Networking-2 tape from?
Date: 27 Feb 92 16:57:06 GMT
Sender: n...@news2.cis.umn.edu (Usenet News Administration)

Can someone point me to an ftp location for the bsd networking-2 tape
where I can grab the distribution on one chunk.  I've seen the sources
on uunet and wuarchive but don't know how to easily ftp the entire
source tree.

Thanks!

-Rick Odeen

--
"MINIX costs $169, but the license allows  | Rick Odeen
making two backup copies, so the effective | rod...@buddha.ncc.umn.edu