Newsgroups: uunet.forum
From: w...@rwwa.COM (Robert Withrow)
Subject: Mirroring of various OS projects?
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1992 16:42:39 GMT

Is UUNET mirroring the 386BSD code being discussed (ad nauseum) in the
comp.os.bsd group?  If not, could you please?

Also, is UUNET mirroring the MACH code?  A ls-lR I took late last week
shows you have version MK64 whereas MK71 or MK72 is current...  If
not, could you please?

(By mirror I guess I mean semi-automagical updating of your stuff to
track their stuff...)

Finally, I see your BSD4.3 NET 2 stuff is exploded into the component
pieces.  Do you have a (perhaps split) tar.Z form?

--
---
 Robert Withrow, R.W. Withrow Associates, Swampscott MA 01907 USA