From: b...@falcon.cs.uofs.edu (Bill Gunshannon)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd
Subject: 386BSD
Date: 23 Mar 92 18:01:02 GMT
Sender: n...@uofs.uofs.edu

I have looked at what is on UUNET.  Now I have a couple more questions.

Is there anywhere I can FTP a tar of the whole distribution??  The many
subdirectories make it somewhat of a pain trying to make sure you get it
all.

Is there anywhere I can FTP a tar of the NET/2 distribution??

Because my targets are not INTEL based machines at all, I could use all
the examples I can lay my hands on.  Especially the VAX.

Thanks in advance for any help.

bill

--

     Bill Gunshannon          |        If this statement wasn't here,
     b...@platypus.uofs.edu   |  This space would be left intentionally blank