From: r...@bsts00.uucp (Ronald (Ron) L. Bolin 3945 snk=)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd
Subject: Missing Includes in 386BSD
Date: 15 Apr 92 12:25:07 GMT
Sender: r...@bsts00.UUCP

Ther are several missing include files in the 386BSD floppy distb. Where
can I find them? One I am especially interested in is
/usr/src/sys.386bsd/i386/isa/wtreg.h

Can someone tell me what ftp site has the complete include file set for 386BSD
please.

Thank's

Ron

>Ther are several missing include files in the 386BSD floppy distb. Where
>can I find them? One I am especially interested in is
>/usr/src/sys.386bsd/i386/isa/wtreg.h
>
>Can someone tell me what ftp site has the complete include file set for 386BSD
>please.

The Net-2 release is available, unpacked, from ftp.uu.net.

wtreg.h, for example, can be found there in /packages/bsd-sources/sys/i386/isa
--
-- Email i...@NeoSoft.com for info on getting Internet access.
     "Trust me.  I know what I'm doing." -- Sledge Hammer