From: markl@spuddy.uucp (Mark Liversedge)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd
Subject: BSDI BSD/386
Date: 13 May 92 15:25:30 GMT

Please don't flame me, but, where is BSD/386? Has no-one installed it?
I am seriously considering buying it and am astonished it is not being
discussed here.  I have looked all around comp.* to no avail.
Please e-mail me with where to go?

If this *is* the right place then has anyone any comments?
Particularly on hardware compatibility and any additional drivers
floating around for any nice devices...

Is it coz BSD/386 costs money and 386bsd doesn't that I have seen no
mention of it?

One more thing, Eric's FAQ and Bake off has been invaluable to me and
I appreciate all the hard work he has put in, perhaps the thread on
rascism can be moved elsewhere: alt.flame? e-mail? No, /dev/null.
--
Mark

 * Meeeeow ! Call Spud the Cat on > +44 203 638780 < for free Usenet access *