Newsgroups: comp.os.minix
From:         Marcelo Pazzini <CEC3MPZ%BRUFSC.bit...@uicvm.uic.edu>
Subject:      Matters in Minix-L
Sender: use...@udel.edu (USENET News Service)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1992 03:22:30 GMT

I feel something weird happening to this newsgoup. While bozos as me
keep writing foolish and asking the same old FAQs, the old experienced
writers as Bruce Evans, Mike Irons, Christoph van Wuellen, Franz
Meulenbroeks (sorry for typos :-) Fred (terrible) van Kempen, Glen
Overby, Peter Holzer, Wim van Dorst, (and many others I forgot)
got all them quiet. (Ah, I forgot Andy..., but he were propositedly
always quiet :-)

Isn't there no more worth themes to be discussed here? Is it to be
left for the bozos? Don't tell me it's a bandwidth saving process...

Marcelo Pazzini                 Bitnet:   CEC3MPZ@BRUFSC
                                Internet: pazz...@vortex.ufrgs.br
CTC-DCEC-CPGCC
Uni Fed Santa Catarina          pa-pa-pa, pa-pa-paba, pa-pa-pa, pa, ba
Florianopolis, SC, BRAZIL       (from Smoke on the Water, Deep Purple)
--
Mail System (MMDF)