From: jtill...@cs.arizona.edu (John E. Tilleam)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd
Subject: Is there A non 386BSD group?
Date: 10 Jun 92 17:59:04 GMT
Sender: n...@cs.arizona.edu

Is there a newsgroup that deals with BSD 4.x instead of 386BSD?
I thought this group was for bsd in general, but can't remember the
last time I saw a non 386 message.  Maybe its time to either rename
this group or spawn a new 386bsd group (this may already have been
discussed, as I haven't read here for quite a while).

Anyway, on the chance someone knows...
   1) An email address for questions on BSD 4.3
   2) Where can one get missing include files for BSD 4.3?
      (our dist tape seems to have been really messed up)

John