From: iiitac@cybaswan.UUCP (Alan Cox)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd
Subject: ATT v BSD war
Date: 4 Aug 92 14:37:59 GMT

I'm so glad I don't live in the USA. After all if Berkeley lose the case think
how many of you will all be able to sue them for exposing you to att code
without warning, ruining future job prospects, and all the pain and stress...
Not only that but all the companies using alleged BSD code will be able
to sue them too.. I think I made a mistake - I should have tried a law
school and got rich instead.

This is going to be fun to watch...

Hail Eris!

Alan