Newsgroups: comp.mail.misc
From: swi...@solomon.technet.sg (SW International)
Subject: timezones
Sender: n...@newsserver.technet.sg
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1992 01:24:35 GMT

1) Sorry, I don't know where to post this. Since timezones are used in
	mail-headers, I thought this is a place as good as any...

2) I'm looking for a list of *official* timezones, as valid in mail
	and/or elsewhere. Is there a ftp-site for this?

3) thx alot

--
SW International Systems Pte Ltd     |  "I've got a plan so cunning
    14, Science Park Drive           | you could put a tail on it and

>1) Sorry, I don't know where to post this. Since timezones are used in
>	mail-headers, I thought this is a place as good as any...
>
>2) I'm looking for a list of *official* timezones, as valid in mail
>	and/or elsewhere. Is there a ftp-site for this?
>
>3) thx alot

Here is what I have on this topic, hope it helps.

Frank Elsner (TUBerlin Postmaster)