From: maurit...@spcvxb.spc.edu
Newsgroups: comp.os.386bsd.misc
Subject: Digiboards and BSDI/386
Date: 1 Jun 93 09:16:23 EDT

I am just wondering...is this the proper venue for questions
regarding BSDI/386?

If so, I am planning on purchasing BSDI/386 soon and I am
wondering if there is support for Digiboard products.
Specifically, I want to use a Digiboard 8-port "smart"
card for the modem pool on my 486 box.

Regards,

Chris