From: s...@access.digex.net (Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.pc-clone.32bit
Subject: PC Magazine Unix Feature
Date: 3 Jun 1993 10:59:04 -0400
Sender: s...@access.digex.net

Howdy folks, I'm the author of a large part of the Unix feature in
the most recent issue of the US's PC Magazine.  My question to
the good people of comp.unix.pc-clone.32bit is what did you
think of the article?

Also, since I know this will be a question:  Linux wasn't included
because the minimum requirements to be evaluated included:  MS-DOS
emulator and a true GUI (X + Motif/Open Look + Looking Glass/X.desktop/
etc./etc.

Please feel free to respond either here on the news group or to my
address.

Steven

--
Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols