From: rmk@coney (Rick Kelly)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.pc-clone.32bit
Subject: What did SCO send me?
Date: 15 Jun 1993 17:16:01 GMT

I just received several software packages from SCO, both of which
are purported to be SCO OPEN SERVER systems.

The first says:

netos	SA103-UX75-3.0.0
SCO OPEN Server Network System	512 user

The second says:

odtps	SA104-UX75-3.0.0
SCO OPEN Server Enterprise System  512 user

Does anybody have a clue as to what the differences are?

Thanks in advance.
--
Rick Kelly				Work: r...@bedford.progress.com
Unix System Administrator		Home: rmk%rmkh...@merk.com