Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd
From: sm...@koel.mel.dit.CSIRO.AU (Robert Smart)
Subject: prepayment for BSD 4.4-encumbered?
Sender: n...@mel.dit.csiro.au
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 93 01:40:09 GMT

I made the following enquiry by e-mail a while ago, but
haven't got a reply yet. Perhaps someone on this newsgroup
can tell me the answer.

  We received a form to get an alpha version of 4.4. It had an option
  to prepay $400 and automatically receive the official release.
  We paid that, so I presume we will just get the 4.4-encumbered
  release without further action on our part. Is that correct?

Bob Smart

Robert.Sm...@mel.dit.csiro.au                      Open Systems Program
CSIRO Division of Information Technology           phone: +61 3 282 2625
723 Swanston St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia       fax:   +61 3 282 2600