Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
From: db...@pdact.pd.necisa.oz.au (David I. Bell)
Subject: Where are the zoneinfo sources?
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1993 00:43:51 GMT
Sender: n...@pdact.pd.necisa.oz.au (News Holder)

The zoneinfo files contained in the SLS release for setting up your timezone
are binary files.  I would prefer to have the sources for these timezone
files in case the daylight savings rules are changed again!  Does anyone
know where the human-readable formats of the timezone files are, and where
the utility that converts them into the binary formats is?  (I know these
exist for Sun workstations, but how about for Linux?)  Thanks!

db...@canb.auug.org.au