From: acob...@mcs.dundee.ac.uk (Andy Cobley)
Newsgroups: comp.unix.ultrix
Subject: Etting time zones on Ultrix.
Date: 9 Nov 1993 16:09:25 GMT

This may be a faq or maybe not our DEC systems seem to have
lost an hour in the last week or so, so the time is now an
hour behind.

What is the simplest way to remidy this, the only solutions
I ahve come with are as follows:

Set TIMEZONE using the config program (what is the correct TIMEZONE
    setting for scotland ?)
Set the time using the date command,

both of which involve bringing the machine down i believe.

What is the correct solution to this problem
all help gratefully recieved

--

Andy Cobley                 |  We were born to go
acob...@uk.ac.dundee.mic    |  Turn electric dreams
                            |  Into Reality
MicroComputer Centre        |
University Of Dundee        |  Make it so !
Scotland                    |