From: an...@wx.gtegsc.com (Andy Moskoff)
Newsgroups: info.bsdi.users
Subject: HP ScanJet II what are you?
Date: 2 Dec 93 17:22:24 GMT
Originator: dae...@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Hi Everyone:

Just a note to those working on a driver for the HP ScanJet IICX. Apparently,
this is NOT a SCSI device! I was talking to a retailer a week ago and this
device comes with a special interface card for an ISA slot.  Now, I don't
own one of these yet, so I can't be sure. But I definitely want a SCSI scanner.
Anybody have contradictory info? Maybe the IIC is SCSI but *NOT* the IICX?

-Andy