From: an...@wx.gtegsc.com (Andy Moskoff)
Newsgroups: info.bsdi.users
Subject: Parts is Parts?
Date: 20 Jan 94 16:59:10 GMT
Originator: dae...@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

I would like to know how people solve this problem: You buy a new card to
install into the motherboard. But the distance between the card's mounting
bracket (L-shaped) and the computer chassis is too far to allow the screw
to be fastened. I've had this problem several times. There does not appear
to be any adjustment for this on the motherboard or chassis. What do other
people do to solve this? I've usually just bent the bracket forward so it
reaches the chassis then screw it in. Comments?

-Andy