From: hwpo...@dreamcoat.ee.up.ac.za (Rolf HW Poser)
Newsgroups: comp.os.386bsd.questions
Subject: Come now... Where's 1.1 Relese ?
Date: 3 Apr 1994 15:44:32 GMT

Hi Folks !

You said the 13th of March, then you said the end of the month so that some
court proceedings could come to an end. Well - we're still waiting, and we
would all really appreciate the full release, because there are machines
waiting,  installations waiting, prople waiting etc....

Rather give yourself lots of time (OK - reasonable amounts of time, not like the
Whine project - which is due out in 1999 maybe), than giving people
false hopes...

So , when is 1.1 Release due ?

Cheers,
Rolf HW Poser

BEng. Chem 4, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
email : Rolf.Po...@ee.up.ac.za
Fidonet : Rolf.Poser%p23.f22.n7106.z5.fidonet....@catpe.alt.za
Tel : +27-12-420-3134 (w)