From: dle...@MCS.COM (Daniel Leeds)
Newsgroups: comp.os.386bsd.questions
Subject: *BSD ILLEGAL???
Date: 14 Apr 1994 14:57:17 -0500

Some weird chap just sent me email in answer to a question I had about
NetBSD and FreeBSD...he claims that netBSD and FreeBSD are now illegal and I
will get sued 100,000 dollars if I use it.

Then he calls BSDI a *cheap* alternative....

Is this man smoking crack before he reads news...does anybody have any idea
as to why this freak whould tell me they are ILLEGAL to use.

If thats true, a bunch of ftp sites will be going bye bye...

Dan