From: m...@trurl.df.lth.se (Magnus Olsson)
Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers,alt.sys.pdp8,alt.sys.pdp11,
alt.sys.pdp10,comp.sys.dec,alt.config
Subject: alt.sys.pdp10 created
Date: 20 Aug 1994 12:56:09 GMT

I've just sent out a newgroup message for alt.sys.pdp10.
It may take some time for the group to appear at your site.

However, if it hasn't appeared at your site within a week you should
talk to your news administrator. If he/she hasn't received the newgroup
message, please email me and I'll try to fix it.

Magnus Olsson (m...@df.lth.se) / yacc computer club, Lund, Sweden
Work: Innovativ Vision AB, Linkoping (magnus.ols...@ivab.se)
Old adresses (may still work): mag...@thep.lu.se, the...@selund.bitnet
PGP key available via finger (to df.lth.se) or on request.