From: eu...@netcom.com (Emmanuel Uren)
Newsgroups: comp.software.international
Subject: Standardized names for Time Zones?
Date: 3 Nov 1994 01:21:09 -0500
Sender: n...@athena.mit.edu

Does anyone know if there are standardized names for time zones?
How about in English, American, French, Spanish, Italian, German?
Are there national standards for those names?
In American, would you use GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) or UCT (Universal
Coordinated Time) as the time origin?
Thanks for any help.

Emmanuel

Emmanuel Uren           internet:eu...@netcom.com
83 Seward Street        Compuserve:  76020,155
San Francisco CA 94114
USA

Voice/Fax  415-552-9085 (but I must turn on my Mac to receive faxes)