From: j...@AtlanTech.COM (John Hughes)
Subject: How can I fix my timezone in Exchange?
Date: 1995/09/07
distribution: world
organization: Atlantic Technologies INC.
newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.apps.winsock.mail

Whenever I send internet mail with exchange it puts strange garbage
for my timezone, for example:

		id <01BA7D33.6C0CE...@malvinas.AtlanTech.COM>;
		Thu, 7 Sep 1995 15:05:51 +-200

	Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 15:05:49 +-200

What on earth is "+-200" supposed to mean?

I'm in Paris, France, our time is currently UTC+0200 (daylight savings
time is active), my timezone is set to "Paris, Madrid" in the windows
settings.

--
John Hughes <j...@AtlanTech.COM> or <J...@CalvaCom.FR>,
	Atlantic Technologies Inc.		Tel: +33-1-43204546

organization: Twin Sun Inc, El Segundo, CA, USA

j...@AtlanTech.COM (John Hughes) writes:

>	Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 15:05:49 +-200

>What on earth is "+-200" supposed to mean?

It means Exchange is buggy.
It should be "+0200" (until you switch this fall).