From: k...@kauri.vuw.ac.nz (Cameron Kay)
Subject: Setting Daylight savings time for New Zealand
Date: 1995/10/03
distribution: world
organization: Victoria Uni. of Wellington, NZ.
newsgroups: comp.sys.next.sysadmin

I'm having problems getting my NeXTstation to recognize daylight
savings here in New Zealand.

I'm been told the process should be automatic and there's nothing I
need to change. But NEXTSTEP must think daylight saving for us here in
New Zealand starts later than it in fact does.

Anyone know what files or settings I need to change?

- Cameron
--
Email   Cameron....@kauri.vuw.ac.nz    Post   Computer Science Department
Phone   + 64 4 472 1000 x7032 (Work)          Victoria University